Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Was I sticking my tongue out?

Jaden
My sunshine
June 12, 2013
8-years old

Headed to school I looked at my Jaden so cute in her cheerful, little hat and asked, "Why do you
pull it down so tight like that?"

She says, "I like it like that." Who am I to argue? Jaden has such a great sense of style.

I grabbed my camera and took a quick picture. When she looked at it she asked, "Was I sticking my tongue out?"

I took a closer look and said,"No, it's just poked through the gaps where you're missing teeth."

She looked at me. I looked at her. Then the cackling began.

I guess you'd just have to be there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on this post. Contact me at lisa@cptlisamwhite.com if interested in contributing a short story on The Middle Toe.