Friday, January 18, 2013

Is the middle toe bad?

My Chunk
5-years old
December 11, 2012


Is the middle toe bad?
Several weeks ago I heard Marcus say from the living room, "Ooooh, that's a middle finger!" 

From the tone of his voice I knew, that he knew, it was bad and something not to be done. I stood in the kitchen wondering just where or how the kids had seen that? Was it on the road somewhere, or had they seen it in a movie? I also wondered who explained it to the kids that it was bad?

Needless to say, I was surprised.


Before I know it, he's yelling into the kitchen, "Hey mom, what about the middle toe? Is that okay?"

I got quiet. It took me a moment to gather my thoughts. I asked, "What do you mean?"

"You know, if you use the middle toe, is it bad?"

No buddy, it is not bad. 

This is the original posting from Twitter: OMG! I just heard Marcus say "Ooooh, that's a middle finger." "Hey mom, what about the middle toe. Is that okay?" hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on this post. Contact me at lisa@cptlisamwhite.com if interested in contributing a short story on The Middle Toe.